WE REALLY ARE HERE FOR YOU
Here’s the thing: We don’t want something from you. We want something FOR you. Our goal is to be a safe place for you to discover the incredible, unconditional love of God. We want you to feel completely welcomed just as you are. We want you to have fun with us. We want you to have a place to bring your doubts and questions, because we’ve got them too. Maybe most of all, we want you to discover that you are changing and growing with us – becoming more and more the person God made you to be. We want all of that FOR you!
WHAT AM I WALKING INTO ON SUNDAY MORNINGS?
- Come as you are: Jeans? flip flops? t-shirt? Sorry, if you’re looking for a dress code, you won’t find that here.
- A warm welcome: The first thing you’ll see is a friendly face to greet you. Then grab some coffee. And by the way you can take it with you into the service.
- Great music: Our worship includes everything from soloists, to the choir singing uplifting hymns and the worship band playing traditional and contemporary Christian hits.
- Kids are valued: When you walk in, our Children’s Ministry staff will be there to check your kids in. We have all the kids stay with their parents for the first 20 minutes of our service. We don’t mind at all if they make a little noise or even need to dance in the aisles. You do have to go pick them up before you leave!
- Nursery (for kids up to 2 years) is available anytime during the service!
Office - (309) 582-7406